RAISING PROPERTY FINANCE
- Raising property finance on your purchase is possible in Cyprus. The local banks will currently generally only lend up to an effective 50% of your purchase price.
- Rates vary but you can expect to pay between 5.83% to 7% interest on your loan over a 10 - 20 year term.
- They will generally only lend to applicants up to 50 years of age, unless there are securities in place to cover the bank's exposure.
- Lending is granted on affordability and means of paying back the loan. Worldwide exposure will be taken into account. Standard application documentation can be expected.
- While financing of your property purchase is an option, cash transactions are a lot simpler under the present economic status.
- We will assist you with your mortgage application.