Malta and Gozo are situated in the heart of the Mediterranean and are ideally located as lifestyle and investment destinations. Ancient lands, an exotic environment and fantastic weather ensures a picture-perfect country.
Over the past few years, Malta has seen a drive by successive governments to promote the island's development as a reputable international business, financial and maritime centre. As a result of Malta's membership of the European Union, the adoption of the Euro, and also because Malta complies with the policies and directives of international organisations such as the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Malta enjoys an excellent reputation and track record and is not included in any black-list of tax havens.
Malta is an ideal property investment destination.
- Heart of the Mediterranean, a 2.5 hour flight from the UK & 90 mins from mainland Europe by sea with your vehicle. Daily flights to all major European and North African cities using low cost airlines
- English is an official language and the language of business
- Secure environment to invest and hedge in hard currency
- Largest free Port in the Mediterranean
- Very stable property market offering steady capital growth
- EU member country offering political stability and EU Benefits with a low inflation rate
- Virtually crime free and a very safe place to live
- Steeped in culture and over 7,000 years of heritage
- Surrounded by crystal clear seas and several sandy beaches
- World class diving, sailing and other water sports
Malta has ranked 2nd out of 193 countries in International Living's: "Quality of Life Index 2011" and ranked 1st for Best Climate in the World.