The St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship programme is attractive to those that want a very quick and also well-priced and structured citizenship programme that gives the investor visa-free travel to 165 countries/territories as well as tax benefits. The country is a wonderful place to reside - you can choose which Caricom Caribbean country you wish to take up residence in, if you don’t find your perfect home in St Kitts & Nevis. The application process to citizenship can be completed in 3 to 4 months.
St Kitts & Nevis (St Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship-by-Investment Programme was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5) making it the longest established Citizenship-by-Investment Programme.
The St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program facilitates you and your family's ease of travel throughout the world to 160 countries/territories visa free.
Holding St Kitts & Nevis citizenship also allows expansion on your business opportunities without being taxed on worldwide income.
As one of the oldest of its kind in the world, the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 4 months with inclusion of dependent children below 25 years of age
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to St Kitts & Nevis during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Obtain visa-free travel to 160 countries/territories including Schengen Zone (27 EU countries), UK & Hong Kong
- No tax on worldwide income
Furthermore, St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current Citizenship status.
ST KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Due Diligence fees payable on file submission for either SIDF or Property purchase
- Main Applicant - USD $7,500
- Dependent above 16 years - USD $4,000
Real Estate Investment
The property purchased must be minimum USD $400,000 in a pre approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years.
Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase. Each applicant included in the application must also pay the following:
- USD $50,000 - Main Applicant
- USD $25,000 - Spouse
- USD $25,000 - Child below 18 years
- USD $50,000 - Child above 18 years
- USD $400,000 - Minimum property purchase amount
- Subsequent property buyer can apply for citizenship
- Two or more applicants may jointly purchase 1 property with minimum investment USD $400,000 per family
Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) Contribution
High net worth individuals may also choose to make a monetary contribution to the SIDF organization via one of the prescribed contribution levels as follows:
- USD $250,000 - Single
- USD $300,000 - Applicant with up to 3 dependents
- USD $350,000 - Applicant with up to 5 dependents
- USD $450,000 - Applicant with up to 7 dependents
- USD $ 50,000 - Additional per person above 7 dependent
- USD $ 50,000 - Each dependent above 18 yrs
In addition to the above fees the CIU may also request applicants from January 1st, 2012 to travel to St Kitts & Nevis to personally collect their passports. This is not confirmed as of today, but we will inform all our clients once this information is confirmed or comes into effect.